We respect all personal data (including individually recognizable corporate email addresses) and also understand that occasionally, some individuals, sole traders and partnerships may also use our products and services. Therefore the provisions, measures and rights in this privacy notice are applied to all forms of data collected on our site and through our company.
Information That We Collect
Pick and Profit processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any other way than already specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from and process you is:
– Email Address
We will collect information from you if you:
– provide your contact details to us when registering to use an online account
– contact us via email and provide any personal data
– place an order for products or services on our website
– complete online contact form
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Pick and Profit takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclosure, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age and our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
When registering with Pick and Profit you are signing up to our marketing or mailing list and will contact you occasionally via email promoting our products and services. Processing for any purpose other than those specified in this policy are only done with your consent, which you are free to withdraw at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
– We collect your personal data to provide you with our products and services
– We use your personal information to answer your queries and provide industry specific advice
– We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
– We may also contact you for feedback on your use of our products, services or our website and may need to use your information to send important notices, such as updated document content where there have been regulation/law revisions or changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
You have the right to access any personal information that Pick and Profit hold or process about you and to request information about:
– What personal data we hold
– The purposes of the processing
– The categories of personal data concerned
– The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
– How long we intend to store your personal data for
– If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
– If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible, unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
Your also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection law, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request for any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure. If you create an online account with us, you are able to modify and update your own personal information by logging into your user account.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice, where there is a legal requirement or to enforce our terms and conditions. Pick and Profit do not transfer your data outside of the EEA and will always ask for consent if this becomes a requirement.
We use Paypal, Skrill, Perfect Money, Uphold, Solid Trust Pay and Coinpayments to process the transactions on our website; providing us with a payment gateway service. Any sensitive payment information is processed directly by their servers, meaning that we do not store any sensitive card/payment details.
By completing the payment process for an order, you are agreeing to your information being processed by the above providers. All payment functions are carried out on the providers secure site, which is PCI compliant and subject to their own terms and conditions.
Pick and Profit takes your privacy seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including secure hosting of our website, virus and malware protections, using an SSL certificate and securing access to our site via a Website Application Firewall (WAF).
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Pick and Profit, however, as it is required so that we can process your order(s) and meet our business obligations, we will be unable to provide you with our products without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Pick and Profit only ever retains personal information for as long as you hold an active Account with our website. You can unsubscribe and close your Account at anytime by using the Unsubscribe Link from our Emails or by simply Contacting Us