Monthly Profit Average
EXAMPLE: If you Invest $100 you can expect to get ~$4.98 Monthly
Profit Share (%)
Total Paid Profit
|Frank Novak (NEW)||$18.40||$0.00||2.56%||$1.02||$0.00||$0.00||$18.40|
|Mohamed Salim (NEW)||$10.00||$0.00||1.39%||$0.55||$0.00||$0.00||$10.00|
|Kordula Erlacher (NEW)||$32.85||$0.00||4.56%||$1.82||$0.00||$0.00||$32.85|
|Tari Okara (NEW)||$10.00||$0.00||1.39%||$0.55||$0.00||$0.00||$10.00|
|Julius Jonkers (NEW)||$0.00||$12.80||0.00%||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Syaiful Bahtiar (NEW)||$0.00||$11.35||0.00%||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Daniel Maftei (NEW)||$0.00||$31.35||0.00%||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
Investor (Name): The Names from all Investors currently participating on our Copy Trading Investment Plan;
Active Investment: Total Active Amount Invested from each Investor;
Pending Investment: Because all Trading Results are confirmed at the end of each Month, all Pending Investments will become Active Investments at the beginning of each Month;
Profit Share: Total Profit shared to date with each Investor according to their Total Balance Invested (Investement + Profit – Withdrawals) – Higher Available Balance = Higher Profit Share;
Profit: Profit for the Current Month – this Profit is added to Investor’s Paid Profit on Day 1 from the following Month;
Total Paid Profit: Total Paid into the Investor’s Available Balance from all Profit Generated – this excludes the Profit from the Current Month which will be added on Day 1 from the following Month;
Total Withdrawals: Total Paid to the Investor’s External Account;
Available Balance: Total Amount Invested from each Investor – This Balance can be partially or totally withdrawn anytime.
For transparency purposes all past Trading Results will be shared on this Page. The Trading Results for December 2017 will be available at the beginning of January 2018.
How does it work? I will Invest your Funds ($10 or more) on my Copy Trading Investment Account. The Trading is done on a Monthly basis and all Profits for the Month will be shared between all Investors (according to their Profit Share*) at the beginning of the following Month: I keep 25% as Commission to offer this Service, and the remaining 75% are shared between all Investors. If not withdrawn, your Profit will be added to your Investment on the following Month, compounding your Investment to generate a higher return.
*Profit Share Percentage Calculation Formula for each Investor = (Investor Balance / Total Available Balance) X 100
How to start? You can Invest anytime using Goldmoney, Paypal, Skrill, Payza, Perfect Money or Bitcoin, – 5% Transaction Fee will apply for each Payment Processor – however if you send me your Investment after the 5th of the current Month, it will only become Active at the beginning of the following Month: January 2018 – the reason is because all Investments run on a Monthly basis and your Investment must be active for at least 25 Days to entitle you to receive a Monthly Profit Share. If you want to Start your Investment or Add more Funds please use any of the Options below:
How to request withdrawal? You may request Full or Partial Withdrawal (No Transaction Fee) from your Investment anytime, however your Withdrawal will only be processed within 30 Days after the Date you have requested it – the reason is to make sure all Open Orders are closed and the Lot Size is adjusted to avoid a risk increase on the remaining Investments. If you want to Remove Funds from your Investment Contact Me:
Note: You can also do the Copy Trading yourself – you don’t need to Trade, you simply need to find and Copy Successful Traders who will do all the Trading on your behalf (you keep 100% of their Trading Results). I have put together all the Instructions for you to Learn & Start Copy Trading:
DISCLAIMER: The content on this page is for everyone looking for ways to invest their money and generate profit on a long term period. Please note, that we will always try to recommend programs that are legit, have been tested and offer proof of results. Although most of the following programs are claimed to offer small or risk free investments, we always suggest not to invest money that you cannot afford to lose.